North State Environmental, Inc. is a leader in the stream and wetland restoration industry. We have been in business for 27+ years performing restoration projects nationwide.
Operate a variety of equipment utilized in the construction of Stream & Wetland Restoration Projects.
Perform outdoor tasks involving physical labor at Stream Restoration or Erosion Control projects. May operate a variety of hand and power tools. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, install fencing, matting, or seeding, clean up the job site and remove waste materials. May assist other workers.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in stream restoration and erosion control projects.
- Material handling and storage
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
Job Type: Full-time